Wednesday 10 February 2016

Glossybox | February 2016


Hi lovelies!

So just like my Birchbox post, I thought I'd share with you what I got in my Glossybox this month. For those of you who don't know what Glossybox is, it's a beauty subscription box where they send you deluxe beauty samples/full size products in a pretty little box each month. You can find out more here. This months box was valentines day themed which I thought was super cute, plus everything was full size! Here's what I got inside..

The Vintage Cosmetic Company Floral Slanted Tweezers: I absolutely love these! The packaging is so pretty and I love the floral print. I've had the same old boring silver tweezers for ages so it will be nice to replace them with something prettier. The original price is £8 and you can buy them here.


Naobay Protective Hair Mask Volume Conditioner: I literally rely on hair masks so I was really excited to get this. It's supposed to give your hair volume and leave it feeling silky and smooth. I haven't actually tried this yet but it smells like lemons which I really like. I'll post a review once I've tried it! The original price is £10.64 and I can't actually find where to buy this but I presume you can buy it from the Glossybox website.


Wilkinson Sword Hydro Silk Razor: I have to admit I was a little dissapointed with this.. I didn't really expect razors in my beauty box! These are the one's I always use anyway and they're originally £9.99 so I guess it saves me buying some more blades. You can get them here but I know they're on offer at boots for about £5!



MUA Power Pout Glaze Low Voltage Gloss: This lip gloss is lovely, mine is in the shade allure and it's kind of a purpley pink. It gives you a hint of colour to your lips which I love. I think MUA products are really underrated and they're so cheap! This lip gloss is £3.50 and you can buy it here.


Nicka K New York 24 Hour Waterproof Eyeliner: This eyeliner seems really nice, it's a twistable pencil and it has a blending tip at the other end. I don't tend to use pencil liners and unfortunately this one is in dark brown (I would have much preferred black!). I'm still going to try it out and see if I like it because it does seem like a really nice liner and it's only £3.99. I think this is only available to purchase in America but I'm pretty sure you can get it off the Glossybox site.

So that's the end of my box! What did you guys think of Glossybox this month? Let me know in the comments! Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and twitter

Lots of love,





14 comments:

  1. I got that razor in my February box last year. Glad I don't still have Glossyboxes!
    Plus the razor is terrible, cut my legs up something rotten!

    Can't believe they've used the same product in the same box, again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like it was just something to throw in, was really disapointed with it! Xx

      Delete
  2. I know what you mean about the razor I felt the same! However I am excited to use the hair mask as it smells lovely! x

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one and me too it does smell amazing! Xx

      Delete
  3. Wonderful post. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got some really nice things in your glossybox this month!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Valentine's Day theme - what a nice idea.
    And they gave you a perfect Valentine's weekend lip colour!

    www.saturdays--girl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post! What blogger template are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  7. it’s awesome. I really enjoyed your post!

    ReplyDelete