Wednesday 27 January 2016

Monthly Faves | January 2016


Hi everyone!

So as there's 4 days left of January (where has the time gone!?) I thought I'd share with you some of my all time favourite things of this month..

Olympea by Paco Rabanne


My boyfriend bought me this for Christmas and I have absolutely fell in love with it! It's my favourite perfume in the world now, I don't think I could live without it. He got me the gift set that came with a body lotion which is really nice because it's moisturizing and smells amazing at the same time!

Keeping Organised



I've been trying really hard to stay organised this month.. I bought a 2016 diary (which you can see in my book haul here) and it's come in really handy to keep up with my college work, blog and everyday life. I also love my notebook which was about £7 from WHSmith. I was sick and tired of using the same notebook for every class because all my notes were messed up! This one's got tabs so I can seperate it into my different subjects at college and I love the pretty pattern and colour scheme.

Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss


As you can see on the picture, I've been using this lipgloss so much it's almost ran out! The shade I have is bare enough which is quite a clear shade with a hint of pink. I have quite naturally big lips but this lipgloss definitely has a plumping effect which makes your lips look great! It's my holy grail lipgloss and I need to purchase another one soon.

L'oreal Lumi Magique Foundation


I actually only purchased this foundation about a week ago but I absolutely love it! Bourjois healthy mix has always been my go to foundation but I fancied a change and decided to switch it up a bit once I'd ran out of my last bottle.. I'm so glad I did! I have normal skin but I go through stages where I get really dry skin. This foundation is a god sent and has medium coverage but can easily be built up. Mine is in the shade Gold Linen.

New Look Lazer Cut Purse


I bought this purse in the January sales and I've had a lot of compliments on it too! I love the pink colour (I'm addicted to anything pink at the minute) and the lazer cut design is so pretty. It's always nice having a pretty purse and that's why I've included it in my January faves!

L'oreal Colour Riche Lipsticks


I have been loving these lipsticks this month! The colours look quite similar on the picture but they're not.. The first shade is 630 and is more of a pink/brown tone and this one is a cream lipstick. The second shade is 640 and this one is matte and more of a deep pink. They have a really sleek, gold design and last really well throughout the day. I will definitely be buying more of these!

Black High Knee Boots


I have been relying on black high knee boots this month. With the cold weather all I've wanted to do is wrap up warm. (Is it just me or is January 10000x colder than December!?) These boots have been perfect for that. I can throw them on with a pair of leggings and a parka if I'm feeling lazy or dress them up abit with jeans and a fur coat. Basically they are a winter must have for me. (I would love to tell you all where they're from but I have no idea as they were a Christmas present from my mom and they don't say on the inside)

Art of Mindfulness Colouring Book



I've been loving this book recently, colouring is so fun! It's great when you're feeling bored (I could colour for hours), it's a great way to pass time and it's also great for coping with anxiety. Whenever I'm feeling anxious, I colour. I find that focusing on the colouring helps to take your mind off the things that you're worrying about. This one was only about £4 which is great if you don't want spend a lot of money.

I was going to include my favourite film (as I work at a cinema) but I honestly haven't watched many recently and nothing really comes to mind! What are some of your January favourites?

Lots of love,








10 comments:

  1. The sexy mother pucker lip plumping gloss is so beautiful, the shade is gorgeus, love your planner as well!
    Paua | www.namelessgap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's definitely a must have for me! Xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post!! I so want that coloring book, I've been looking for one and this seems perfect! Where did you buy it? xo

    Merzy | http://merzyscorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Colouring has been one of my fave things to do recently, I purchased this one from amazon xx

      Delete
  3. Great picks!
    I'm in love with adult colouring books - it's like perfect doodling! Where's this one from?
    www.sofiaclara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're my favourite thing to do at the minute, I got this one from amazon! X

      Delete
  4. I've smelt Olympea and it's so amazing, I really want to get it!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it? Definitely one of my favourite perfumes I'm so glad I got it xx

      Delete
  5. I love the Olympea fragrance. It's one of my faves ! I go through so many bottles of it !! Great post xo

    ReplyDelete