Sunday 24 January 2016

Weekly Life Update | Gym, Grades and Holidays


Hi everyone!

I thought as it's Sunday and it's the end of the week I'd give you an update on what's been going on in my life recently. I'm going to try and get one of these up every Sunday whether my week has been boring or exciting. Unfortunately I haven't got much to share with you this week (I appologise for having such an uninteresting life)

To be honest I don't really know where to start.. I haven't had the most exciting of weeks haha. I've recently joined a new gym called Anytime Fitness. It's a 24 hour gym which is pretty cool (although I don't know why anybody would want to go to the gym in the middle of the night!). The only reason I joined was because it's a lot easier to get to than my old gym. I was really anxious about starting at first because I was so used to my old gym, but I'm really enjoying it now and I'm going 4 or 5 times a week. The gym is fairly small but it has really good equipment and facilities such as virtual classes in the studio if there isn't a live one going on. I've been thinking about adding fitness posts to my page so I'll let you know soon whether or not I've decided to go ahead with it.

Incase any of you don't know, I'm studying my A levels at college. I'm actually a year behind because I went to sixth form last year but I left half way through the year due to personal reasons and it just wasn't the right time for me. Anyway I took my mock A level exams in the first week of January and I got all but one of my results back earlier this week. I got an A in health and social care and a B in law which I'm really happy about! My hard work has paid off and I feel like everything is finally starting to work out. I'm still waiting on my english results but hopefully I'll get them back soon.

My boyfriend Sam has been working away in London the past two weeks and I've been so bored without him! He's coming home tomorrow though and I'm excited to catch up with him (I have so much gossip to tell him haha). It's his birthday soon (21st February) so I've been present shopping and trying not to spend all my money. I've been really struggling because I feel like I always get him the same kind of present and I wanted to get him something different.. I haven't got very far with that. It's such a pain because I get paid on the 23rd of each month so his birthday is 2 days before I get paid again! It's valentines day coming up too which is also the day when we will have been together for 1 year and 6 months, but I don't think we're buying presents because I'm not really into the whole "valentines day" thing. We will probably go for a nice meal or something, but I'm putting all my effort into his birthday.

Me and my family have finally booked our holiday for July! We're hiring a gorgeous villa in Majorca (I'll try and post some pictures soon but they're on my dad's laptop at the minute) I'm so excited. Now me and Sam have just got to book ours and I'll have my two holidays for this year sorted.

Other than that I think it's been the same old college and work routine. Like I said, I haven't had the most exciting of weeks! I will be posting a book haul either later today or tomorrow so be sure to check that out if you're a book lover like me.

Lots of love,



* Photo is mine from my trip to Lanzarote last year.
* This post is in no way sponsored or affiliated.

No comments:

Post a Comment