Saturday 23 January 2016

First Post | Get to Know Me Tag


Hi lovelies!

So I thought this was a good time to introduce myself. My name's Shelby, I'm 18 and I live in England. I've wanted to set up this blog for so long now and I'm so excited that I've finally done it! I'm going to be writing about beauty, books, fashion and my life (and I hope you'll enjoy reading them). I thought to start things off I'd do the Get to Know Me tag which I found on LeahsBeautyType blog. (Go check it out!)

1. Do you have a middle name?
Yeah it's Louise (as you can see in my title page)


2. What was your favorite subject in school?

I loved PE but I'm studying law as one of my A levels at the moment and I'm really enjoying it! I think that's what I want to study at university.

3. What’s your favorite drink?
Would have to be vanilla latte's or a good cup of tea. Can't beat a hot drink.

4. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
I have such a wide taste in music I couldn't possibly choose. I absolutely love Purpose by Justin Bieber.

5. What would you name your children?
I've always loved the name Lacie for a girl and Mason for a boy.


6. Do you participate in any sports?
I've danced the majority of my life (if that counts as a sport). I go to the gym regularly aswell

7. What’s your favorite book? 

I love soooo many books I couldn't choose a favourite. I've just bought All the Bright Things by Jennifer Niven (I'll be posting a book haul soon) which I'm so excited to read and I think it will be one of my favourites. I will definitely post a review after I've read it!

8. What’s your favorite colour?
I love anything pink but when it comes to clothes I always wear black.

9. What’s your favorite animal?
White tigers are absolutely gorgeous! But I also saw a video on Facebook of an elephant painting and I fell in love with them ever since! Haha.

10. What’s your favorite perfume?
My boyfriend bought me Olympea by Pacco Rabanne for Christmas and it smells gorgeous. It's definitely my favourite perfume by far.

11. What’s your favorite holiday?
Christmas!!! Everything about it just makes me so happy.

 
12. Have you graduated from High School?

I'm currently studying my A levels (Law, Health and Social Care and English Language/Literature)

13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes I go on holiday every year. We mainly go to Spain or the Canary Islands but I definitely want to travel more when I have the chance!

14. Do you speak any other languages?
No but I would love to. (I got an A in GCSE French if that counts)

15. Do you have any siblings?
I have two younger brothers.


16. What’s your favorite store?

Selfridges!

17. What’s your favorite restaurant?
TGI fridays definitely.


18. Do you like school? 

Strangely, yes (most of the time)

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
A few of my faves are Carli Bybel, KathleenLights and Bella Fiori.
 
20. What’s your favorite movie? 
Again I can't choose favourites! This tag probably wasn't a good idea for me haha. I love 10 things I hate about you but I love most romantic comedies and action films.

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
I could watch Pretty Little Liars 10000 times and not get bored of it. I also love Keeping up with the Kardashians but I've been looking for a new TV series to watch so if you have any suggestions leave me a comment!

22. PC or Mac?

I'd have to say PC because that's all I've always used. I think if I had a Mac of my own I'd get used to it but I tried to use my uncles and I didn't know where to start.

23. What phone do you have?
iPhone 6S rose gold.

24. How tall are you?
I’m 5’3" (yes I'm small)

25. Any pets? 

No! I've always wanted a dog but my dad never did. I'll definitely get one when I move out though.

And that's it! Thank you for reading and hopefully I should have another post up soon.

Lots of love,

4 comments:

  1. Hey I'm so glad I've found your blog! You sound amazing and your blog is fab! Great post on getting to know you a little more:) and I've always wanted to blog too and I have only just recently started I'm so glad I did too! Always here to help if you need me:)
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/denbraberbeauty-14622863 | https://www.instagram.com/ddemileigh/ | Facebook.com/Denbraberbeauty | denbraberbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Your blog is lovely too xx

      Delete
  2. Ahhh sorry im new to all this i cant even figure out how to leave a comment! I hope you dont mind I did this tag too, I mentioned you in the post xx

    ReplyDelete